Exclusive Use, Fully Serviced Castle Vacation with Fishing on the River Spey
In collaboration with the Gordon Lennox family, we are excited to offer the rarely available opportunity to book a fabulous exclusive use castle vacation with salmon fishing on the River Spey.
The castle is beautifully appointed, full of Highland history and could be exclusively yours for 7 nights along with 6 days of fly-fishing for Atlantic salmon, on the world famous River Spey.
Dates available are:
Sunday 4th June – Sunday 11th June 2023
Sunday 23rd – Sunday 30th July 2023
Sunday 17 – Sunday 24 September 2023
Under the refined and attentive stewardship of your Head Housekeeper, Butler, Chef and Head Ghillie, your stay will be fully serviced and tailored to your specific requirements and aspirations. The epitome of high-quality Scottish country living.
Castle Vacation – Key Features
- 19th Century castle over 2 floors, set in 8 acres of beautiful countryside beside the River Spey
- Elegant, period drawing room with open fire
- Study with library and desk
- Full sized billiard room
- Large reception room
- Award winning, extensive manicured gardens
- In the castle; 8 double rooms, all ensuite
- Satellite TV and WI-FI broadband
- Elevator to the first floor, making the accommodation suitable for less mobile guests
- Exquisite antique furnishings throughout
- There is a mobile phone signal on most networks in the castle and grounds
- Fully serviced
- Private and secure
Exclusive use of the castle for 12 guests over 7 nights, fully serviced and catered. Six days of salmon fishing for 6 fishers, on the River Spey, including equipment and guides.